seed | plant | grow
For Munich and new, also for the Rhine-Main region, exccon is looking for ...
Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/o)
exccon is …
Under one name exccon unites an extensive range of services in the areas: consulting, processes, solutions, technology, and education.
We live and breathe service and project management in theory and practice!
You are …
As a cloud solution architect you will provide our customers with competent technical support in the fields of enterprise architecture, platform strategy and the efficient use of cloud, IoT and machine learning to increase IT and business process efficiency.
- Support of the customers' stakeholders by a distinctive understanding of architecture and the ability to communicate complex issues adequately
- Responsibility for developing suitable quality and architecture standards and implementing them in projects and the technical guidance of developers
- Preparation of application designs and conception for the arrangement, harmonisation and integration of applications and support in developing agile products for exccon and its customers
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and trends and integration of the team and colleagues to develop new tools and methods for the organisation
- Support of sales in offer processes and at pre-sales appointments with customers
- Creativity, joy of experimenting, fun designing new and innovative solutions and a high level of independence
- Very good spoken and written English, good spoken and written German
- Mobility and joy of travelling round off your profile
- Very good communication and presentation skills, experience in training desirable
- A university degree, preferably in information technology or comparable professional training
- Experience in
- design and architecture of software platforms
- analysis of business requirements
- agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- software repositories (Git, SVN)
- DevOps processes (CI/CD) and software testing an advantage
- Experience in: ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services, architecture and
application portfolio management tools, desirable