PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition
Official literature & accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition Certification (325€)
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation.
- Recap of and more in-depth look at the basic definitions, principles, themes, management products and processes of PRINCE2®
- Exercises and sample exams with case studies to practice the implementation of real-life situations
- Exam preparation
Participants & prerequisites
- Project team members
- Project managers
One of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2® Foundation 2009 or 2017 Edition (or higher) or
- Project Management Professional® (PMP) or
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) or
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director) or
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. Other than in earlier editions of PRINCE2®, the updated exam consists of 68 multiple choice questions which must be answered in 150 minutes. Participants must gain a minimum of 38 out of 68 available marks (55%) to successfully pass the exam. The status as registered PRINCE2® Practitioner and a certificate are awarded for a pass.
The official PRINCE2® 2017 edition manual, which is included in the seminar price, may be used during the exam.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam.
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® – book
|PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition||english||Munich||2020-12-02 - 2020-12-04||yes||1.445,00€*|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition||german||Munich||2020-11-25 - 2020-11-27||yes||1.245,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.