PRINCE2 Agile® Power
On the other hand, agile methods are becoming more and more popular. The agile community has defined their own values, behaviors and methods with a clear focus on creating products in line with customer’s requirements. The main intention is to work in self-organised teams not restrained by bureaucracy and fix rules.
Accredited training material & AXELOS Original-Literature “PRINCE2® Agile” Core Guide (pdf)
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
PRINCE2® Foundation 6th edition Certification (325€) and PRINCE2 Agile® Certification (325€)
PRINCE2® Foundation 2017 Edition:
- Introduction and overview
- The 7 principles
- The 7 themes
- The 7 processes
The purpose of the foundation training course is to confirm that you have achieved sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team.
- Agility and the PRINCE2® principles.
- Agility and the PRINCE2® themes
- Agility and the PRINCE2® processes
- Agility and PRINCE2® products
- Priorities in PRINCE2 Agile®
- Overview of agile methodology
Exercises and case studies:
With the help of practical scenarios you will learn how to solve situations from everyday projects using agile methods.
- Solve problems and model examples with reference to the specifications of PRINCE2 Agile®
- Use of agile methods
Participants & prerequisites
- Project team members
- Project managers
- PRINCE2® Foundation 2009 or 2017 Edition (or higher) or
- Project Management Professional® (PMP) or
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) or
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director) or
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2® Foundation (6th Edition) Certification
This closed-book certification exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions, of which at least 33 (55%) must be answered correctly within 60 minutes. Upon successful completion candidates will receive the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate, which is the first step in the PRINCE2® certification scheme.
PRINCE2 Agile® Certification
The PRINCE2 Agile® certification exam consists of 50 questions based on scenarios which must be answered within 150 minutes (2.5 hours). Participants must gain a minimum of 30 out of 50 available marks (60%) to pass. A certificate is awarded for a pass.
On the first day of the course you will receive an exam code which you can use to register directly with the examination institute PeopleCert for an online exam. Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their native language or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended exam duration. Please inform the examination institute when registering for the exam if you wish to request an extended exam duration.
The official PRINCE2 Agile® manual, which is included in the seminar price, may be used during the exam.
PRINCE2 Agile® – book
|PRINCE2 Agile® Power||german||Munich||2023-03-13 - 2023-03-17||not yet||1.845,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart.