ITIL® Service Transition
You will be given clear points of reference for how the requirements from the service strategy and service design should be transferred into operational use, as described in the service operation. We will also look at standards and procedures for dealing with and managing new or changing services effectively and how to introduce these into operations.
Official literature & accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
ITIL® Service Transition Certification (275€)
- Learning objectives
- Participants & prerequisites
- Reviews (5)
The Service Transition module equips participants with the requisite knowledge to ensure policies for development, improvement, and qualified handover of new or modified services into operational use.
Processes and functions relating to
- Transition planning and support
- Change management
- Service asset and configuration management
- Release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Knowledge management
- Methods, techniques, and tools
- Exam preparation and Service Transition certification
Participants & prerequisites
- Process managers
- IT consultants, and project managers, who are responsible for introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (V3 or later) or the
- ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate
- Completion of the Service Design course at an accredited training organization (ATO).
ITIL® Service Transition Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of eight multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must answer at least 70% of these questions in 90 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks. Three credits and the ITIL® Service Transition certificate are awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
ITIL® V3 (2011) Service Transition – book
|ITIL® Service Transition||english||Munich||2020-07-08 - 2020-07-10||not yet||1.445,00€*|
|ITIL® Service Transition||german||Munich||2020-05-27 - 2020-05-29||not yet||1.245,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.