ITIL® Service Strategy
You will learn methods with which to assess risks and costs effectively and which will enable you to offer services that are in line with realistic, measurable business expectations. The seminar will also give you an insight into data-analysis and decision-making mechanisms at an IT management level.
Official literature & accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
Processes and functions relating to
- Financial management
- Service portfolio management (SPM)
- Demand management
- Methods, techniques, and tools
- Exam preparation and Service Strategy certification
Participants & prerequisites
- Process managers
- IT consultants and project managers, who are responsible for introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (V3 or later) or the ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate
- Completion of the Service Strategy course at an accredited training organization (ATO).
ITIL® Service Strategy Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of eight multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must answer at least 70% of these questions in 90 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks. Three credits and the ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate are awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
ITIL® V3 (2011) Service Strategy – book
|Name||Language||Location||Termine||Guarantee||Price||Add to Cart|
|ITIL® Service Strategy||german||München||2019-10-07 - 2019-10-09||yes||from 1.245,00€*|
|ITIL® Service Strategy||german||Nürnberg||2019-10-14 - 2019-10-16||not yet||from 1.245,00€*|
|ITIL® Service Strategy||english||München||2019-10-21 - 2019-10-23||not yet||from 1.445,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.