ITIL® Service Design
At the end of this module, participants will be able to develop a solution architecture with the processes used in this stage that corresponds to the requirements and framework conditions of the service strategy. We will also look at analysis of the service management system with the associated tools, which are intended to provide the relevant support.
Official literature & accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
ITIL® Service Design Certification (275€)
Processes and functions relating to
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- IT service continuity management
- Information security management
- Supplier management
- Methods, techniques, and tools
- Exam preparation and Service Design certification
Participants & prerequisites
- Process managers
- IT consultants, and project managers, who are responsible for introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (V3 or later) or the
- ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate
- Completion of the Service Design course at an accredited training organization (ATO).
ITIL® Service Design Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of eight multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must answer at least 70% of these questions in 90 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks. Three credits and the certificate are awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
ITIL® V3 (2011) Service Design – book
|ITIL® Service Design||english||Munich||2020-12-16 - 2020-12-18||not yet||1.445,00€*|
|ITIL® Service Design||german||Munich||2020-12-16 - 2020-12-18||not yet||1.245,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.