ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
Accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle & Expert Certification (275€)
- Introduction to IT Service Management and business management issues
- Managing planning and implementation within IT Service Management
- Management of strategic change
- Risk Management
- Managerial functions
- Understanding organisational challenges
- Lifecycle project assessment
- Exam preparation and ITIL® MALC exam
Participants & prerequisites
- Process Managers
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
who are involved in introducing and implementing ITIL®-processes.
- 17 ITIL® credits earned during the preceding foundation/intermediate level courses
- Completion of the MALC course at an accredited training organization (ATO)
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle & Expert Certification
The Managing Across the Lifecycle certification exam follows the seminar and takes 120 minutes. It consists of ten multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must gain a minimum of 35 out of 50 available marks (70%) to pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
The status as ITIL® Expert and a certificate are awarded for a pass.
|ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle||english||Munich||2019-12-11 - 2019-12-13||yes||1.445,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.