Accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
- You will be able to employ ITIL® terminology and basic concepts with ease.
- You will become familiar with the fundamental Service Lifecycle structure of the ITIL® approach.
- You will gain an understanding about ITIL® projects and their necessity.
- Service Management in practice
- The ITIL® concept
- Philosophy of the Service Lifecycle
- Fundamentals, processes and activities of: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, Continuous Service Improvement
- Technology and architecture
- Examination preparation and the ITIL® Foundation examination
Participants & prerequisites
- Process Managers
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
who are involved in introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
ITIL® Foundation Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Participants must answer at least 65% of these questions in 60 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks (min. 26 out of 40). Two credits and the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management are awarded for a pass. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Expert levels of ITIL® certification.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
|Name||Language||Location||Termine||Guarantee||Price||Add to Cart|
|ITIL® Foundation||german||München||2019-09-09 - 2019-09-10||not yet||from 745,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.