ITIL<sup>®</sup> Continual Service Improvement
Participants will learn about the need to deal consciously with the actual and target status. Once a service has been planned and developed, put into operation, and is up and running, the quality must be continually measured in order to unearth potential for improvement. The participants will learn what these measures and observations are, how they are implemented, and how they are used.
Official literature & accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
ITIL® CSI Certification (275€)
Processes and functions relating to
- CSI improvement process
- Service reporting
- Methods, techniques, and tools
- Exam preparation and Continual Service Improvement certification
Participants & prerequisites
- Process managers
- IT consultants, and project managers, who are responsible for introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (V3 or later) or the
- ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate
- Completion of the Continual Service Improvement course at an accredited training organization (ATO)
ITIL® CSI Certification
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of eight multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must answer at least 70% of these questions in 90 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks. Three credits are awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
ITIL® V3 (2011) Continual Service Improvement – book
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart.