ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)
This 2 1/2 day course module covers the core elements of service management. In addition it addresses topics like the conception, planning and development of IT-supported services, their delivery and the corresponding support.
We will enhance the knowledge you acquired in the Foundation Training and establish the corresponding practice, methods and tools together with you.
The price includes
official AXELOS literature: “ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver & Support” Core Guide (pdf)
accredited student guide
lunch, beverages and snacks
intensive examination preparation
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
ITIL® 4: Create, Deliver & Support Certification (360€)
- You will acquire comprehensive knowledge for the conception, planning and creation of IT-based services, their delivery and support (create, deliver, support)
- You will develop an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and discover the corresponding practices, tools and methods.
- You will enhance your expertise on the topics of service performance, service quality and service optimization methods
- With the internationally recognized ITIL® 4 CDS certification you will document your understanding of ITIL® and satisfy one of the requirements to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional.
- Examination preparation and ITIL® 4 CDS examination
- The professionalization of IT and IT service management
- Use of information and technology to create, deliver and support services
- Service value streams to create, deliver and support services
Participants & Prerequisites
- Managers or
- Employees of service or IT organizations,
- IT professionals or
- Business managers
who wish to enhance their ITIL® 4 knowledge and/or aspire to the status of an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional.
- ITIL® Foundation certification
Format: online proctored exam
The ITIL® CDS examination is a multiple-choice examination with 40 questions which must be answered in 90 minutes. To earn the certificate you must answer 28 of 40 questions correctly, thus 70%.
On the first day of the course you will receive an exam code which you can use to register directly with the examination institute PeopleCert for an online exam. Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their native language or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended exam duration. Please inform the examination institute when registering for the exam if you wish to request an extended exam duration.
Examination language: ENGLISH
|ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)||german||Munich||2023-03-20 - 2023-03-22||not yet||1.350,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)||german||Munich||2023-02-06 - 2023-02-08||yes||1.350,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)||english||Munich||2023-03-20 - 2023-03-22||not yet||1.550,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart.