ITIL® 4 MP: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
This 2 1/2 day course module focuses on the interaction between the service provider, their customers, the users, suppliers and partners, the customer journey.
In this course we examine the partnership between service providers and their customers from the first contact to creating shared value, including the creation of SLAs, the onboarding of new customers and customized support.
The price includes
accredited training documents
lunch, beverages and snacks
intensive examination preparation
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Certification (330€)
- You will understand the customer journey
- You will learn how to promote stakeholder relations
- Expertise on shaping demand and defining services offered
- Expertise on the onboarding and offboarding of customers and users
- You will learn how to act in partnership to ensure continuous value creation (consumption /supply of services)
- Expertise on the realization and validation of service value
- Understanding of service marketing and negotiating agreements.
- Establish customer relations
- Create a customized service offering
- Onboarding and offboarding of new customers
- Value co-creation – shared value creation
- Validation of value creation
Participants & Prerequisites
- Managers or
- Employees of service or IT organizations,
- IT professionals or
- Business managers
who wish to enhance their ITIL® 4 knowledge and/or aspire to the status of an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional.
- ITIL® Foundation certification
ITIL® 4 DSV certificate
The ITIL® DSV examination is held after the seminar. This is a multiple-choice examination with 40 questions which must be answered in 90 minutes. To earn the certificate you must answer 28 of 40 questions correctly, thus 70%.
Candidates who sit the examination in a language which is not their mother tongue or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended examination time. Please inform us when you register if we should apply for an extended examination time for you.
Examination language: ENGLISH
|ITIL® 4 MP: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)||english||Munich||2020-11-16 - 2020-11-18||not yet||1.550,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 MP: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)||german||Munich||2020-12-07 - 2020-12-09||not yet||1.350,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.