ITIL® 4 MP: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)
This 2 1/2 day course module teaches practical skills and knowledge needed to control, plan and continuously improve IT services: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI).
Agile methods and procedures are changing organizations and teams. How can we use these influences to our advantage? Which methods support the development of an effective digital strategy?
This course examines both practical and strategic aspects.
The price includes
accredited training documents
lunch, beverages and snacks
intensive examination preparation
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
ITIL® 4 DPI Certification (330€)
- You will enhance your basic knowledge of the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- You will develop an understanding of how to meaningfully integrate governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in the service value system.
- You will acquire comprehensive knowledge of how the key concepts and methods of an IT organization which is learning and continuously improving itself extend to other areas.
- With the internationally recognized ITIL® 4 DPI certification you will document your understanding of ITIL® and satisfy one of the conditions to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional.
- Examination preparation and ITIL® 4 DPI examination
- Fundamentals of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Strategy and basic orientation
- Assessment and planning
- Evaluation and reporting
- Continuous further development
- Communication and organizational development
- The Service Value System
Participants & Prerequisites
- Managers or
- Employees of service or IT organizations,
- IT professionals or
- Business managers
who wish to enhance their ITIL® 4 knowledge and/or aspire to the status of an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional.
- ITIL® Foundation certification
ITIL® 4 DPI certificate
The ITIL® DPI examination is held after the seminar. This is a multiple-choice examination with 40 questions which must be answered in 90 minutes. To earn the certificate you must answer 28 of 40 questions correctly, thus 70%.
Candidates who sit the examination in a language which is not their mother tongue or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended examination time. Please inform us when you register if we should apply for an extended examination time for you.
Examination language: ENGLISH
|ITIL® 4 MP: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)||german||Munich||2021-06-16 - 2021-06-18||not yet||1.350,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 MP: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)||german||Munich||2021-10-13 - 2021-10-15||not yet||1.350,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 MP: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)||english||Munich||2021-04-21 - 2021-04-23||not yet||1.550,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 MP: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)||english||Munich||2021-12-01 - 2021-12-03||not yet||1.550,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.