ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
The five-day ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module was developed to enable ITIL® experts and/or ITIL® v3 candidates with at least 17 ITIL® credits an uncomplicated transition to ITIL® 4 and at the same time take the investments already made in ITIL® v3 training into account. With only one course and one examination you can qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional. The transition module recognizes the knowledge already acquired and enables candidates to expand their skills and knowledge to ensure that they can master the challenges of digital transformation.
accredited student guide
lunch, beverages and snacks (not included in the virtual live seminar)
intensive examination preparation
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
ITIL ®4 MP Transition Certification (330€)
The aim of the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition modules is to:
- Offer candidates with sound knowledge from an earlier ITIL® version the opportunity to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional with manageable expense.
- Give participants an understanding of the new concepts and definitions of ITIL® 4 Foundation including the major differences between the predecessor version and ITIL® 4 and make suggestions for practical implementation.
- Give the candidates an understanding of the key concepts of ITIL® 4 Foundation and the core elements of each of the four ITIL® Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High Velocity IT (HVIT) and Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
- Prepare participants successfully for the examination ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition.
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module consists of core elements of the following modules and covers between 30 and 40% of the course contents depending on the course module:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
Participants & prerequisites
You are already an ITIL® Expert or have acquired at least 17 ITIL® credits under the ITIL® v3 / 2011 qualification scheme and would like to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional. ITIL® 4 Foundation can be accepted as an alternative to ITIL® v3 Foundation plus 15 credits from ITIL® Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
Format: online proctored exam
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam is a multiple choice examination with 40 questions, which have to be answered in 90 minutes. You have to answer 28 of 40 questions, so 70% correctly, to receive the certificate.
On the first day of the course you will receive an exam code which you can use to register directly with the examination institute PeopleCert for an online exam. Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their native language or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended exam duration. Please inform the examination institute when registering for the exam if you wish to request an extended exam duration.
|ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition||german||Munich||2023-02-27 - 2023-03-03||not yet||2.650,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart.