ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
accredited training documents
lunch, beverages and snacks (not included in the virtual live seminar)
intensive examination preparation
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
ITIL ®4 MP Transition Certification (330€)
The aim of the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition modules is to:
- Offer candidates with sound knowledge from an earlier ITIL® version the opportunity to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional with manageable expense.
- Give participants an understanding of the new concepts and definitions of ITIL® 4 Foundation including the major differences between the predecessor version and ITIL® 4 and make suggestions for practical implementation.
- Give the candidates an understanding of the key concepts of ITIL® 4 Foundation and the core elements of each of the four ITIL® Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High Velocity IT (HVIT) and Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
- Prepare participants successfully for the examination ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition.
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module consists of core elements of the following modules and covers between 30 and 40% of the course contents depending on the course module:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
Participants & prerequisites
You are already an ITIL® Expert or have acquired at least 17 ITIL® credits under the ITIL® v3 / 2011 qualification scheme and would like to qualify as an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional. ITIL® 4 Foundation can be accepted as an alternative to ITIL® v3 Foundation plus 15 credits from ITIL® Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Examination is held immediately after the seminar. This is a multiple choice examination with 40 questions, which have to be answered in 90 minutes. You have to answer 28 of 40 questions, so 70% correctly, to receive the certificate.
Candidates who sit the examination in a language which is not their mother tongue or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended examination time. Please inform us if we should apply for an extended examination time for you when you register.
|ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition||german||Munich||2020-12-07 - 2020-12-11||not yet||2.575,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition||english||Online Full Day||2020-11-23 - 2020-11-27||yes||2.675,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.