ITIL® 4 Foundation
The 2-day “ITIL® 4 Foundation” seminar introduces you to the latest ITIL® version. We will provide you with a sound overview of ITIL® terminologies and the ITIL® 4 practices, roles and functions and familiarise you with the Service Value system. You will also find out how to implement customer and service orientation permanently in your department. In addition to the most important basic and key concepts you will discover the advantages of introducing ITIL® practices using diverse practical examples and how to successfully overcome possible obstacles.
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) Curriculum.
The price includes
accredited student guide
lunch, beverages and snacks (not included in the virtual live seminar)
intensive examination preparation
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification (295€)
- You are able to use ITIL® 4 terminology and basic terms easily.
- You will discover the basic Service Value system of the ITIL® methods.
- You will acquire an understanding of the application of ITIL®
- You will be able to contribute successfully to IT service management projects and provide positive input.
- With the internationally recognised ITIL® 4 Foundation certification you can document your understanding of ITIL® and attend further courses in the curriculum.
- ITIL® Qualification
- Examination preparation and ITIL® 4 Foundation examination
- The four dimensions of service management
- The basics and guidelines of ITIL® 4
- The key concepts of Lean IT, Agile and DevOps and why these are important to create business value
- Definitions and basic concepts of ITIL® practices
- ITIL® practices and the service value chain
Participants & prerequisites
- managers or
- employees of service or IT organisations,
- IT professionals or
- business managers
- who wish to acquire a basic understanding of ITIL® or create a basis for further ITIL® qualification.
- No prior knowledge is required to attend an ITIL® Foundation training.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate
Format: online proctored exam.
You can arrange your individual exam date directly with the exam provider PeopleCert.
The certification consists of a multiple-choice examination with 40 questions which must be answered in 60 minutes. To earn the certificate you must answer 26 of 40 questions correctly, thus 65%.
On the first day of the course you will receive an exam code which you can use to register directly with the examination institute PeopleCert for an online exam. Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their native language or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended exam duration. Please inform the examination institute when registering for the exam if you wish to request an extended exam duration.
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||Munich||2022-07-04 - 2022-07-05||not yet||945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||Munich||2022-08-29 - 2022-08-30||not yet||945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||Munich||2022-12-12 - 2022-12-13||not yet||945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Online Full Day||2022-11-30 - 2022-12-01||not yet||695,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Munich||2022-07-18 - 2022-07-19||not yet||745,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Munich||2022-09-15 - 2022-09-16||not yet||745,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Munich||2022-11-28 - 2022-11-29||not yet||745,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Online Full Day||2022-07-20 - 2022-07-21||not yet||695,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||Online Full Day||2022-09-17 - 2022-09-18||not yet||695,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart.