ITIL® 4 Foundation
accredited training documents
lunch, beverages and snacks
intensive examination preparation
The training will prepare you optimally for the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination, which will be held at the end of the second day of the course.
This seminar is implemented according to the current Axelos (ITIL® 4) curriculum.
- You are able to use ITIL® 4 terminology and basic terms easily.
- You will discover the basic Service Value system of the ITIL® methods.
- You will acquire an understanding of the application of ITIL®
- You will be able to contribute successfully to IT service management projects and provide positive input.
- With the internationally recognised ITIL® 4 Foundation certification you can document your understanding of ITIL® and attend further courses in the curriculum.
- ITIL® Qualification
- Examination preparation and ITIL® 4 Foundation examination
- The four dimensions of service management
- The basics and guidelines of ITIL® 4
- The key concepts of Lean IT, Agile and DevOps and why these are important to create business value
- Definitions and basic concepts of ITIL® practices
- ITIL® practices and the service value chain
Participants & prerequisites
- managers or
- employees of service or IT organisations,
- IT professionals or
- business managers
- who wish to acquire a basic understanding of ITIL® or create a basis for further ITIL® qualification.
- No prior knowledge is required to attend an ITIL® Foundation training.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate
The ITIL® Foundation examination is held after the seminar. This is a multiple-choice examination with 40 questions which must be answered in 60 minutes. To earn the certificate you must answer 26 of 40 questions correctly, thus 65%.
If you pass the ITIL® Foundation examination you will receive 2 credits and the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, which is a requirement for further training within the ITIL® 4 curriculum.
Candidates who sit the examination in a language which is not their mother tongue or candidates with special requirements (e.g. health restrictions) are entitled to an extended examination time. Please inform us if we should apply for an extended examination time for you when you register.
|Name||Language||Location||Termine||Guarantee||Price||Add to Cart|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||München||2019-10-16- 2019-10-17||not yet||from 745,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||München||2019-11-25 - 2019-11-26||not yet||from 945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||München||2019-10-14 - 2019-10-15||not yet||from 945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||english||München||2019-09-02 - 2019-09-03||not yet||from 945,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||München||2019-12-19 - 2019-12-20||not yet||from 745,00€*|
|ITIL® 4 Foundation||german||München||2019-11-07 - 2019-11-08||not yet||from 745,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.