COBIT® 5 Foundation
Accredited training material
Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Extensive exam preparation
Main learning outcome is the understanding of key principles and terminology within COBIT® 5, especially:
- The major drivers for the development of a Framework
- The business benefits of using COBIT® 5
- The COBIT® 5 Product Architecture
- The 5 key Principles of COBIT® 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT® 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise.
- Understand the key concepts in a Process Capability Assessment and the key attributes of the COBIT® 5 PAM (Process Assessment Model)
- How the COBIT® 5 processes and the Process reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and
- Management Enablers
- Introduction to COBIT®
- The five principles
- The seven enablers
- The foundations of COBIT® 5 Implementation
- The COBIT® 5 Process Capability Model
- The Process Assessment Model
Participants & prerequisites
- Business management, chief executives
- IT management
- IT security, e.g. assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance professionals
- IT Operations
who are involved in or affected by governance and/or the management of information and information systems.
- None.Attending a COBIT® Foundation course of an accredited training company is required to take the exam.
COBIT® 5 Foundation Certification
The certification exam of ISACA follows the seminar. It consists of 50 multiple-choice questions. Participants must answer at least 50% (25 out of 50) correctly in 40 minutes to receive the certificate.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam.
Please register at least 8 days before the exam and inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
|Name||Language||Location||Termine||Guarantee||Price||Add to Cart|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation||german||München||2019-11-04 - 2019-11-05||not yet||from 745,00€*|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation||german||Nürnberg||2019-11-04 - 2019-11-05||not yet||from 745,00€*|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation||german||Innsbruck||2019-11-04 - 2019-11-05||not yet||from 745,00€*|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation||english||München||2019-11-28 - 2019-11-29||not yet||from 945,00€*|
** Associated checks are automatically added to the shopping cart and can be removed there if necessary.