seed | plant | grow
For Munich and new, also for the Rhine-Main Region, exccon is looking for …
IT/Business Analyst (m/f/o)
exccon is …
Under one name exccon unites an extensive range of services in the areas: consulting, processes, solutions, technology, and education.
We live and breathe service and project management in theory and practice!
You are …
As an IT/Business Analyst, you will develop efficient, sustainable solutions for service management and governance, supporting our customers' orientation of their IT organisation as IT service providers. For the most part you will work independently and should also be able to quickly get your bearings in the context of large international projects.
- Implementation and assumption of requirements management regarding the customising of service management tools
- Specialist and technical processing of the requirements from analysis to planning and conception to implementation of service catalog and service delivery
- Creation and assessment of concepts for the integration of service management platforms in our customers' IT landscape
- Management of the requisite, project-related transformation of our customers' organisation
- A healthy dose of ambition to familiarise yourself with new topics and develop ideas to product maturity
- Very good conceptual and analytical thinking
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Mobility and joy of travelling round off your profile
- A university degree, preferably in information technology
- At least two years of relevant work experience in service management at the solution level, knowledge of and practical experience in one of the ITSM solutions available on the market
- Desirable: Practical knowledge of service management, preferably an ITIL certification (Foundation/Expert) already
- Desirable: Practical knowledge of ServiceNow, Remedy BMC, HP tools, Ivanti, or similar
We are happy to answer your questions. Simply call +49 (0)89 18 90 47 750!